Walk N Roll Bike Shop
The Walk N Roll Bike Shop is the home for Walk N Roll’s bike classes and offers volunteer opportunities to refurbish donated bikes that are given to youth who complete our Earn A Bike classes.
We are trying something new! Starting this spring, we are offering free community classes at the new Walk N Roll bike shop!
- Fix-A-Flat: Wednesday, April 12, 5:30 - 7 p.m. Learn how to repair a flat tire, including how to remove the wheel from a bike, inspect the tire for damage, and patch an old tube or install a new one. Bring your bike or practice on ours.
- Chains and Shifting: Wednesday, May 10, 5:30 - 7 p.m. Learn how to maintain your chain, check it for wear, and how to make your bike shift smoothly. Bring your bike or practice on ours.
- Bicycling with Kids: Wednesday, June 7, 5:30 - 7 p.m. Learn from families who have experience riding with their kids. You will hear about types of bikes, trailers, and kid seats, learn about choosing routes, and strategize about snacks! Meet other biking families and bring your own knowledge and experience to share.
No registration is required. The Walk N Roll Bike Shop is located at 2955 Martin Way East, Olympia. Visit our website for more information on our location and how to find us. If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Volunteer in the bike shop
- No bike mechanic experience is necessary.
- We strive to make the shop a welcoming and inclusive workspace.
- To become a volunteer, please fill out a volunteer application on our website.
Donate a bike
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for donation information.
The Walk N Roll Bike Shop is located at 2955 Martin Way East, Olympia. Find more information on our location and how to find us.